Thursday 10 March 2011

The Sienna-X Spray Tan

For my present as maid-of-honour, I was taken to my local and favourite spa to have a spray tan.  It's there that I got the Sienna-X Spray tan and it was an absolutely fantastic experience!  The process only took about 10-15 minutes and it's turned out great.  I chose the very lightest shade so I could go on holiday confidently and look glowing in pictures.  The treatment cost about £40 at my spa but I assume it's different at each place that does it. 

I love that it doesn't have an offensive smell and it looks extremely natural.  My face doesn't look too dark but you'll see from my shoulders and neck that I am looking golden.  Tell me what you think!

Cherry x

My sister and I before

My sister and I after

 
with flash

Without flash

x

4 comments:

Yina said...

Did not know you have a blog till now!

I like the tan, since HK is pretty warm now, the tan would suit the weather over there and look really nice against light colored clothing.

Though I must sayyy even though lightbrown looks cute on you, I still think dark brown is better suited...! I can always help photoshop for you to try diff. colors.

Anyway, have fun in HK.


Check my blog too :)

Dawn said...

Hey Cherry, I saw a couple of your recent videos and since you said you liked the bio oil I thought I might recommend something i just found that works well for me. It's called Alba Sea Moss Moisturizer (http://www.albabotanica.com/?id=55&pid=327) it's a bit expensive in store, but I found it online for 10 USD. It feels really light on my skin and is perfect after I exfoliate and tone. It feels a lot like the bio oil if you rub it into your skin but doesn't seem to come off on things as easily. I've only been using it for 1 week but I'm absolutely in love.

b5kayan said...

Love all your vids and blogs huni!
Would love to see more and hope you have fun at the wedding! xxx

b5kayan said...

Hey, I loved you 3 part haul vid! You bought so much! But I guess I would too!!
I'd love to see some pics of the products you bought especially the skinfood ones!
I just recently got my hands of the Majolica Majorca mascara and I love it! I made a post on my blog about it, please visit :)
http://bextung.blogspot.com/
btw you look great in ur vids
lovesss xxx

Quick Search Cherry's Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails