Wednesday 5 November 2008

A new blog...again?

I've had so many blogs in life and I just can't awa from them. I try to stop but I just can't.

So here I go again...and I can't WAIT.

Writing is another way of expression as well as my mindless doodling and rampant ramblings and I think writing is more powerful in the way that I can write things I can't say or draw. If I can't draw something I just scribble...and if I can't say it I get tongue tied...if I can't write it....I look in my thesaurus :P

Many of you reading may come from youtube or have stumbled across. For that reason I invite you all to stick around, browse my channel on youtube if you have an appetite for nonsense and make-up. But mostly nonsense.

It's great to be writing again x

No comments:

Quick Search Cherry's Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails