Thursday 27 August 2009

TIme for school ...soon!

Hey wassup girls!
It's time for school come September (at least in the UK) and I know, I used to dread it too! So the last thing you want to worry is about getting back into the quick morning make-up routine. For me school meant waking up late and putting make up five minutes before rushing out the door or even applying it in the car...or on the bus! The mixture of products I've used have good staying power, they are quick to use and relatively inexpensive!

Have fun girls =^_^=


I've gone for clear natural skin by using a tinted moisturiser and just a powder and concealer. I've not used foundation because it's too time consuming, easy to get wrong in a rush and can become too cakey for the day. Don't suffocate your skin and use something light. I've also used a colour calming base which helps red blotchy skin in the morning.

For the cheeks and lips, I'm using a lip/cheek tint which takes two seconds to apply and is easy to keep in your pencil case! Use a fresh bright pink as usually these tints are quite sheer.

For eyes I've only used a black liner on the upper water line and the outter thirds for bottom lash line. I wouldn't suggest too much eyeliner for school and definitely not any Amy Winehouse-eque liners because it's easy to smudge and it can take just too long. By using liner sparingly you'll look more natural and effortless. I've apply some black shadow just to set the eyeliner and finished the look off with some waterproof mascara.

Done!


Face
Pond's Hydro Nourishing Skin Cream
No7 Colour Calming Base
Boots Botanics Instant Glow Tinted Moisturiser
ELF All-Over-Cover-Stick
Rimmel Clear Complexion Clarifying Powder (transparent)
Mememe Highlighter
2True Lip and cheek tint

Lips
2True Lip and Cheek Tint

Eyes
Lancome eye kohl - Noir
Maxfactor eyeshadow - Onyx
GOSH Amazin' Length and Build Mascara Waterproof
Benefit Browzing - Medium
Benefit Eyeshadow - Brown
Shu Uemura Eyelash curlers

4 comments:

MilknCookiie said...

You look so cute with your hair in pigtails. :P

I normally don't even wear make up when I go to school aside from a little bit of foundation cause I like to hide behind my thick framed glasses. ^^;

Ling2 said...

Hehe! Very cuteee ^^ You know, I was thinking about doing something just like this today when I was in a rush this morning :P Great minds, girl!! xXx

xSplendidStar said...

awww that's so cute! I like ! but i hab no nice skin like yewww! =( siighh (sorry if i'm random O_O but I've been reading your blog and watching your videos for a while now and I only just joined blogger so now I can finally leave a comment! yeyy!) hope you're doing well xD

Unknown said...

I love this look and I'm gonna use it on my first day back :)
I love your blog.
Please follow mine xx

Quick Search Cherry's Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails