Thursday 30 April 2009

Edgy and chic make - up

This look is something I do everyday just with a variation on the eye make-up. It's very simple; the look is soft skin, soft colours paired with dark liner and volumized textured hair.

I've listed all the products used below and in the description bar of the video.

Enjoy:






For referencing below are the pictures of some of the key items used:

These are the colours from the Sleek palette which you can purchase from Superdrug. These colours have incredible colour pay off and is definitely value for money. I use colour one as a base colour, two are a crease colour and three for a final intensity outer corner colour.


This the colour I use as my highlight - it's just a soft soft soft pink yogurt colour with zero shimmer.



I know I'll get asked what cream blush I used and it' a Maxfactor one in #14 Soft Pink.


All products used:

FACE:
Aloe Vera Lotion
Mac concealer in NW20
Mac studio sculpt foundation
Mac MSF in Medium Plus
Max factor cream blush in Soft Pink

Eyes
Sleek palette colour 1, 2, 3
UDPP
Rimmel Glam Eyes mascara in waterproof
Mac Black track fluid line
Too dolly palette - yogurt
Benefit Browzing in Medium

Lips
Mac HK collection - Mimmy Lipgloss

Hair:
Tresemme hair protectant spray
Aussie volume + gloss hair spray
bed head manipulator
batiste dry shampoo

No comments:

Quick Search Cherry's Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails