Monday 12 January 2009

Meow ^^

Hello everyone,
while most of you are aware that I am on hiatus from Youtube, new subscribers may not be aware but I'm still getting new subscribers everyday which I am too thankful for.
I want my blog to become something more regular; even though it can be time consuming to think of a video, film it then edit it, it's not too much to write in my blog and post pictures so up so I'm trying to make a conscious effort to update on my blog and then do a video version of every post (which is wha seems every Guru on youtube does).

So in saying that I'm going to kick start off with a quick update of what has been happening and what you're to expect in 2009 of Cherrychan108.
I'm compiled tiny snippets of what I've been doing since being away so I guess you have that to look forward to when I finally post back on youtube.

I've also got a fun suprise for you all and I'll give you a hint : HAIR. *giggle*

I've still got a lot of reviews to be doing including my new favourite foundation. I've really taken a liking to apply foundation on everyday but I'm still seeking for the ultimate foundation. However I shall reveal soon what I'm loving soon.

I'm also currently searching for a better moisturiser. This winter has really taken a toll on my skin and it doesnt help that 'we' (not my choice) blast up the radiators so everyday my skin feels dry and suffocated. Why can't I find a good thick moisturiser that will sink into my skin and is not greasy?

My first exam is finally over which is good. Now I have two more on the 20th and 22nd of January; and then I'LL BE BACK!

THank you all for your support :) 2009 shall be a good year

Lots of love,
Helen

No comments:

Quick Search Cherry's Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails