Wednesday 21 April 2010

My fashion inspiration sits next to me in lectures….

Not everyone is as lucky as I am when it comes to having friends who are seriously fashionable.  I mean on the one hand I sit next to my fashionable friends and feel quite…. out of place, however they are a continual inspiration to me and I feel like their style brightens up my day whenever I see them. 

I have a friend who has always fascinated me when it comes to fashion and I know this is going to sound a bit strange but he’s a guy.  Since when have I ever had a guy friend who knew more about fashion than myself and my girlfriends? 

Meet Nic at A N.A.C. For Nonesense– he’s just started a fashion blog and you will not want to miss out on what he has to come.  He has a fabulous eye for fashion and is incredibly friendly, passionate and funny!  You will love his blog if you are like me!  <3

His first entry is about this new amazingly unique store off Carnaby Street; Year Zero.  I’m so glad he’s notified me because I haven’t seen it before (strange because I was at Carnaby last night!  My non fashionable eyes must have missed it…!) and their stuff looks jaw dropping.  I can’t  wait to go check it out!  For more pictures go to his blog and if you need fashion advice or enquiries on labels?  You need to contact him!

Do you have A N.A.C for Nonesense?  I know I do!

No comments:

Quick Search Cherry's Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails