Monday 25 May 2009

Bubbi's Beautiful Blues Inspired Look :)

Hey everyone!
I can't believe it but I filmed an ENTIRE tutorial and it wasn't even recording ¬_¬
So I have some pictures and I'll list the products. I might do this tutorial again soon.


This was TOTALLY inspired by my girl Lindi (Bubzbeauty). She sports this gorgeous look quite frequently and its always amazed me and when I watched her latest "product of the month" video I was totally mesmerized and so I decided to add a bit of Bubz's beauty into my life! She likes to use blues for her smokey look and I'm not the biggest fan of blue eyeshadow, however her look is fabulous and I TOTALLY adore it! It's so chic, sophisticated and stops me from looking too grubby looking! WELL DONE BUBZBEAUTY!


I lub her



My Bubbi Inspired Look






Products I used:
Eyes:
Too faced shadow insurance, ELF quad in Blue Moon, Shu Uemura eyebrow pencil in Seal, Maxfactor Eyeshadow in Onyx, L'Oreal Lash Architect

Lips:
No 7 Lip pencil in Nude, Ruby and Millie lip colour in Nude


Face:
Bloom Make up base, Maxfactor Miracle Touch Foundation, ELF color stick in Pink Lemonade, Stila Push Up



Hope y'all like it :) Peace out!!

1 comment:

laitae said...

Fantastic, it looks gorgeous on you:)

Quick Search Cherry's Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails