Saturday 11 July 2009

Purple Haze

Hello Everyone!
As you might be aware I am back from a long break (from posting, not holiday - I WISH!) and I'm starting off with a new make up look. The video tutorial will not be up on youtube yet as I'm still editting it but I thought I'd give you the heads up with some reference pictures first.

I was asked by user '503408' from youtube to do a look using dark blues and purples mixed together. I was excited to give this a go and as the request didn't specify and 'wearable' look or any specific theme, I thought I'd look for some inspiration.

Below is my muse:



I'm particularly attracted to the blue and purples hues. This original picture is a gif
and moves with twinkling sparkles but unfortunatly you might not be able
to see it right now. I decided to use the colours I see here and try to recreate
something mythical with a Cherrychan edge.

Below are the results!









I'm using this magi-tape stuff to create a clear cut
edge on the side. It gives the shadow a shape and definition.



Products used:

  • Two faced shadow insurance
  • MAC pigment in Violet
  • Lancome eyeliner
  • 2True blue eyeliner
  • GOSH Amazing length mascara
  • Sally Girl eyeshadow (that white one!)
  • Too faced eyeshadow - Skinny Dip
  • Mac Fluid Line Black Track
  • MAC eyeshadow -yogurt
  • Rimmel Blush (ice princess palette) - top one
  • No 7 Concealer- tone II
  • Shu Uemura Make up mousse base
  • Lancome lipgloss- Peche
  • Maybelline mineral foundation

Peace x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Can't wait to see the tutorial for it! ^^

Southern Belle Adelle said...

Hey cherry! glad to see you're back. Purple is my fav color so I'm excited to see the tutorial!

Quick Search Cherry's Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails