Monday 1 February 2010

Oh boy

So exam and coursework phase is FINALLY over!  Whoopee!!  I'm so relieved but now am bracing myself for yet another busy busy week.  This week I'm spending a lot of my time uploading and updating for you guys!
I know on my home page I have above what is coming up but I had the most immense amount of haulage for you guys... and I still have to talk about Garnier, Pizza Express, IMATS and the crazy things I've been doing.  I'm ready and excited but I hope you'll bear with me.  I'm off to Muji to buy some make up storage because with all this new stuff I bought....it's almost impossible to fit anything in.  Then I think I willl bravely embark on a Project 5 Pan type thing! Who knows...  I'm running on two hours sleep and adrenalin.  It's all starting to slow down.  I've got a lot of errands to run but there'll be quite a lot of activity from me from now until my next exam session.
So thank you everyone for sticking by and hello new subscribers!  You are much loved and welcome here at Everythingcherrychan108

Speak to you soon, people!

Cherry x

2 comments:

Sheefa F said...

Waiting for your lovely posts hun :)

Linhy said...

Can't wait to hear about all your events, especially IMATS! =D...Hope all you coursework and exams went well for you.

Quick Search Cherry's Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails