Thursday 29 July 2010

My Style Icons

I thought I'd share a few of my style icons with you.

 

Nicole Richie

nicole-richie-in-lna-marie-claire-march-2010 Nicole = chic, raw, soft, hard, sexy

nicole1

Nicole can look amazing amazing.  The  sequin dress on the model doesn't appeal
much to me.  Worn on Nicole, it's transformed.  Prime example of
wearing the dress as opposed to the dress wearing you.

 

nicolechristina

Two of my favourite women in Hollywood together!
Christina has had disasters but from time to time, her style rocks my world.
I especially love that she incorporates grunge/punk with a bit
of old school glamour.
Again, Nicole looks amazing with sequins and skinny jeans.

Christina Aguilera

christina-aguilera

Xtina

  = loud, sensual, hardcore, effortless

 

aguilera.christina

Looking ravishing in a little red dress. This is a sexy little red riding hood of 2010.

xin_1008032217430781348327

Flapper glamour meets urban sun chic
Those shades are amazing!

Alexa Chung

alexa-chung-4

This woman can do no wrong.  She is dainty yet so, so cool.

AChung_UniqloMay08_b

Effortless.  I wish I could find the right trench for myself.  This autumn, I shall
find the perfect one. 

alexa_chung So sweet!  This is my perfect Sunday shopping outfit!

 

Sienna Miller

sienna_miller_style_015

Sienna is London, laid back and edgy. 
I don't have the legs to wear that dress with those boots
but Sienna looks fabulous. 

 

SPL78181_001

  Sienna pulls of the statement boot very well

 

Who are your style icons?

 

Peace,

Cherry

4 comments:

Chloe said...

awwww, i love nicole richie! shes gorgeous! :D
more of my style icons are, keira knightly, fearne cotton and cheryl cole! :)

www.not-fromconcentrate.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Cool! Alexa is super stylish. I went to the same college as her hehe...

-KK. xoxo

Vanity Fashionista said...

I love all your style icons!
Also love Fern Cotton :) x

lisadrivesavan said...

i loveloveeeeee alexa!

Quick Search Cherry's Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails