Sunday 22 November 2009

ELF Corrective Concealer, Complexion Perfection + HD Powder DEMO PICS

Hello everyone,

I wanted to show everyone how well some of the ELF Studio Line Products have been working for me, in particular, the Corrective Concealer, Complexion Perfection and HD Powder.

I've been using the Corrective Concealer from the moment I bought it which was about a week ago and I have been  really liking it a lot more than I expected.  The beige and nudes give decent coverage and the green and pink does a decent job and evening out my skin tone.

Below is a picture of what the nudes and beiges did as an undereye concealer as a lot of people will find this area the most problematic.






I have the corrective nudes around MY left eye - it is noticably lighter.


 Here I've applied the green concealer on the left side of my face, concentrating arounnd my nose and some on my cheeks.  I have also used the pink on my chin and on the surface of my nose.  As you can see from the top picture I have some marks on my nose from a 'incident' and below its been covered fairly well from the concealer.  So far, so good.


Next up is the demonstration picture of what the Complexion Perfection can do; I've used the pinks under my chin and around my eyes, also the yellow around the eyes as well as my cheeks, the green around my nose and blue I used to dot on top of any more visable scars.  What do you think?  (Don't forget, it's the left side which is supposed to be improving!  The right is just my bare face!)
 

Below I've used the HD powder on the left side of my face.  I took the powder puff and dabbed the powder around my face and used the ELF Studio Line Kabuki brush to STIPPLE the powder in.  The finishing results are a smooth, soft and matte complexion.  Voila!




 So note:  This whole look uses ZERO foundation - isn't that amazing?  Or is it just a waste of time?  I kinda of like that it uses less foundation - actually because of this my skin feels lighter and less caked - how wonderful :)

Fun fun I've also done half a made up face and half bare - Yes, I expose what Mama gave me!






Below:  in case you're interested, my finishing look of the day:













Other products used:

~ Lancome Kohl Pencil
~ GOSH White eyeliner
~ GOSH Amazing Length n Build mascara
~ Benefit Browzing (Dark)
~ ELF studio line blusher/bronzer duo
~ ELF studio line blusher in Berry Merry
~ Maybelline Colour Sensational lipstick in Galactic Mauve
~ Maybelline lipgloss in Frosted Melon

ELF CODE: ORDER OF £25 AND YOU CAN RECIEVE A FREE MINI MAKE UP COLLECTION WORTH  £15!
ENTER CODE: AGIFT4U
Offers until 21st Dec 2009
Go to www.eyeslipsface.co.uk  to purchase now!


Music info for corresponding Youtube Video is:

Song 1 ~ Maaya Sakamoto ~ Platinum (karaoke)
Song 2 ~ Utada Hikaru ~ Beautiful World (Karaoke)
Song 3 ~ Azu ft Seamo ~ Jikan yo Tomare (instrumental)
Song 4 ~ Big Bang & 2NE1 ~ Lollipop (instrumental)

5 comments:

Daisy said...

This was really interesting to see- and you really can tell the difference! I'm going to make an ELF studio order soon I think! xx

kristin said...

you are SOOO beautiful <3 ^^

oh, is the White Gosh Eyeliner any good :) ? i need a new white eyeliner ^^

I have the Lancome Kohl Pencil u use, i LOVE it :) its so soft :)

Cherrychan108 said...

hi Kristin
the GOSH white eyeliner is probably one of the best ive come across :)!

kristin said...

ohh :D thank u so so much ^^
i am so getting it :)

Nicole said...

So glad I found your blog, I love it! Now following!

Quick Search Cherry's Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails