Recently I've shown you a few goodies from the latest haul and within I had bought a make-up set by Chilli Pepper called Flutterbox. Today's look is using mostly the products within that set. I've come up with a warm khaki-bronze look which will be fabulous for the winter evenings and any party you attend. To change this up for day time, try to use less contouring dark shadows and go easy on the liner; the main lid colour is very versatile and is especially great for dark eyes.
Here's How To:
1) Apply an eyeshadow primer to the lids [below: Too Faced Shadow Insurance]
2) Sweep the khaki-bronze colour on the lids, blend out edges
3) Dot the charcoal grey on the outer thirds of the eyes, blend into eyelid colour
4) Apply the highlighter white colour just below the eyebrows on the brow bone
5) Apply MAC Sweet Joy to the rest of the eyespace, using this colour to help
blend all colours into a smooth gradient. This colour is used between colour #1 and
Note: The colour above 'Sweet Joy' is called Warm Suede. I've found that colour #1 which
is our main lid colour is very similar to Warm Suede! What a fantastic dupe!
6) Use a liquid eyeliner of your choice and draw a thick line on your
water line, making sure its neat with no flicks.
7) Using the darker blusher colour, sweep that into the hollows your cheeks to create
facial defintion and contour
8) Use the bright pink on the apples of your cheeks, blend the colours together
to make sure there are no obvious harsh lines.
9) Apply mascara [below: Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara]
Other products used:
10) Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on eye pencil
- line the upper water line (Zero), line the lower water line (Stash)
11) Lavshuca Lipgloss in PK1 on lips
12) Benefit Browzing for eyebrows
~ For Foundation see article on my foundation routine for 2009 Fall/Early Winter
Music Used In Corresponding Youtube Video is:
~ Sasaki Yuuko - Pure Snow
~ Okina Reika - Tsuki no Curse