Saturday 7 August 2010

Blog Tag!

Yep.  So I'm tagged by my bestie Vicky to answer eight of her questions and my job will then be to tag some of you lot!  Seeing as it's 4am and I'm not asleep, this seems suitably appropriate.

 

image

Rules:
People who are tagged must answer the 8 questions, make their own 8 questions and pass it to 8 Blogger buddies, to continue the cycle!

Vicky's questions are as follows:

1. Twitter or Facebook?  ~ Facebook hands down!

2. Tea, coffee or hot chocolate? ~ Oh my.  Tea.

3.iPhone or Blackberry? ~ I want to say iphone but I'm going to stay loyal to my BB crew!

4.Words or Pictures? ~ Can I say 'both'? :P.  Words.

5.Cinema or DVD? ~ DVD!

6.Still or Sparkling water? ~ Never sparkling!

7.Toy Story 2 or Toy Story 3? ~I haven't seen 3 yet so 2 it is although I hear good things about 3

8.Windows laptop or Apple Macbook? ~ Well Windows but I do want me a Macbook!

 

And that's it!   So I'm going to tag the following to answer the questions below:

Ling
Charming Vanity
Shirley
Erica
Lisa
Fei
Get Gawjus
Gemma

 

And my questions will be the following:

1: What's your earliest memory'?
2: What's the meaning to life?
3: What would you do if you found out that the sky was actually pink all this time?
4: Little Black Dress or Little White Dress?
5: Who's concert are you dying to go to next?
6: I'm a genie and I grant you a wish, what shall it be?
7: Cosmopolitan or Glamour Magazine?
8: What's your worst habit?

Peace,

Cherry x

4 comments:

~Lisa said...

Aww thanks for the tag! I've now been tripled tagged XD

http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

Risa said...

Oh whee! I'm tagged! Just found out bout this post today..Will definitely be doing the tag later. Thanks babe! =)

xoxo

Unknown said...

Yayy! Thanks for tagging me! I'm going to do it!! :D x

*Peonies and lilies* said...

Thanks for tagging me x

Quick Search Cherry's Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails