Tuesday 3 August 2010

NOTD - Cherry Cherry Boom Boom!

I thought I'd share with you a really quick and cute cherry design I did on my nails the other day.  It's very easy to do and takes seconds.  All you need is a very fine brush and something like a ball point pen if you don't have one of those fancy nail sticks with balls on the end :)

First base - Essie (California Coral)
Second base - TopShop (Sunset)
Green stem - BarryM 284
Red Cherries - BarryM (Bright Red)

I hope this inspired you to create your own nails with your favourite fruits on them!

Would you like a tutorial one day?

Peace,

Cherry

4 comments:

Vanity Fashionista said...

♥ ♥ ♥
Sooo cute, love them!

Samantha said...

These are so cute! I'm going to have to try them. Please put a tutorial up!

I recently did my nails to look like strawberries. Here's how they look if you're interested:

http://shandelsam.onsugar.com/NOTD-Strawberry-Nails-9205023

=]

lisadrivesavan said...

love this cherry!!!

Risa said...

Omgosh! I love the nails. U're so creative!

Quick Search Cherry's Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails