Monday 23 August 2010

Urban Decay's Naked Palette

Girls and guys, I really don't think I've been THIS excited about an eye shadow palette in a long time.  The last time happened was perhaps my 120 Pro palette experience but this just cannot be compared.

When I first saw the debut of this palette I almost had a heart-beat meltdown.  It's everything I've ever wanted and although it sounds absolutely ridiculous every word is true.  I've always loved colour and I'm not unhappy with rainbow palettes but for me, a good neutral eye is not only hard to achieve but its timeless, classy and versatile.  To be able to work a good neutral eye you really have to discover the right tones, shades and shape; the wrong brown or taupe can make you look dirty or tired. 

Urban Decay, known for its bright and powerful eye shadows, has bought out their own neutral shades palette and I adore it because of the range of textures, colours, the sexy packaging and amazing quality.  I could not believe it when I opened the box; it's sexier in real life than on screen.

 

DSC00893

The range is breath taking and it crushes my ebay neutral palette to smitherines. It's my new love!

DSC00894

DSC00895

DSC00896

DSC00897

My favourite shades are definitely Virgin, Naked, Buck, Darkhorse, Creep and Gun metal <3

The palette also comes with a double ended eyeliner with both Zero (a striking black) and Whiskey (a dark, velvet brown)

DSC00902 DSC00901

Above is Zero, Whiskey and then Bourbon; the latter is one of my favourite browns from UD and as you can see it's a rich, darker brown than Whiskey.

DSC00904

You'll also find a mini UD Shadow Primer Potion which will be perfect for travelling.  It's so cute!

Do you want to get Naked?

Peace,

Cherry

7 comments:

KittyBonkers said...

I DO VERY MUCH WANT TO GET NAKED

You are so lucky to get this I want it so bad for Autumn and Winter!!! Seeing this blog just makes me want it more haha!!

Kitty x

Fum said...

I soooo can't wait for this to hit the shops. Wish it was in the shops now.

Sheefa F said...

yea defo waana get this palette too!

Lovin' Makeup said...

hi do u know when is it going to be available in shops in uk ?? many thanks..xx

Cherrychan108 said...

Girls, you can find these at your house of fraser now! My friend bought this for me as a gift from London :)!

Risa said...

OMG...gorgeous palette! I've seen so many ppl having one. Now i can't resist the urge of getting one too..Great swatches as always!

XOXO

Claire Elizabeth said...

ARGGGGH I sooo can't wait to get this! I'm a total Urban Decay addict, I literally worship their stuff and this palette looks amazing, yay!! I'm going to grab one ASAP :D xx

Quick Search Cherry's Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails