Thursday 7 January 2010

Another hair post before I sleep

I just wanted to say this:  there's very little you need to do with your hair if you a) know how to look after it, b) keep it well maintained and c) if you have a healthy diet.  However the one key element to have good hair is a good stylist.

I think I owe a lot to my stylist; she's been my hair dresser since forever and I'm proud to say she's an award winning one too!  So thanks Isabella!

So if you can sort yourself out with a good hair stylist and he or she can do you a good cut, you don't have to mess with it too much.  For me, as long as I blow dry it to perfection and run my straighteners through it quickly...  I'm so good to go!



Good night! 

No comments:

Quick Search Cherry's Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails