The beautiful Stella has nominated me for a blog award. Forgive me but I have no idea what this blog means...but an award is an award all the same! I remember when Halle Berry got an award for the worst film for Cat Woman and she accepted it loud and proud. I think that made me love her even more. I still love that she's called Halle!
In recieving this award I must write seven facts about myself and then nominate seven other bloggers. I just wish I knew what this award is really about but I assume it's something good :)
- My love for make-up, cosmetics and fashion is what makes me smile and it's something I value as important in my life and an essential element of what makes me, me. At the same time I wonder how my main interest is something so superficial and I wonder where this fits in with my want with saving the world.
- That brings me onto the second one. I want to save the world. I've always said that if I get rich it will be put to good use. I, for sure, will not have three houses and not have stepped foot in any of them. I will build a hospital, school and hostel in every town of every poor country. Bit by bit.
- I adore the red Oasis drink... my sixth form banned it when I was there because it was too high in sugar. I think that was the right move for my teeth and tummy, it was however a monstrosity to my mind and soul.
- I know it doesn't look it but I have a love for skiing which is probably the only sport I really do genuinely enjoy. Yes I don't mind swimming and I suppose if made to I can enjoy step aerobics too. But I would pay to go skiing and I would happily ski my worries away!
- If there's one thing I like about having a sore throat then its probably sucking and crushing Soothers in between my tongue and the roof of my mouth when they get soft. I know, ever so sick, yet ever so satisfying.
- When I walk along the pavement I tend to look down and when I do so I always come across three drain covers and supposedly if you walk ontop of those you get bad luck which is completely stupid, obviously. Or is it? Because I always make a point of stepping on those and I think I'm winning in some sort of supernatural battle of the superstitious but then again...I have to ask myself... is this why I still haven't lost weight and we're living in what I like to call a hell-hole?
- Lastly, if there is one thing that brightens up my day its when I look at my lil black cat, Pippa, and I turn my head on its side parallel to the ground, and then she immediately tilts her head down and curls into a ball and starts endearingly kneading and purring. She loves her Mummy.
I nominate...*drum roll*
That is the why - a new blog yet the most hilarious thoughts ever to come out of anyone's head
Vanity-Fashionata - yet another new blogger but a promising must-read to come!
Lipglossing - so informative and wonderful to read!
Style Suzi - an ever so enchanting blogger and fashion/make up junkie!
Kelanjo19 - an infectious personality and wonderful blog to read
Meek-n-mild - warms up my heart with every read!
Get gawjus - a fantastic must read! A frequent blogger with plenty to offer!
So that's it for now and I'll be back for more interesting updates!