Monday 18 January 2010

Lessons Learned of 2009 Contest Results!

Thanks for waiting everyone! 

The winner of the Video Response to this contest is themulberrystreet

The Video Response that won
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey5lQI...


She did a fabulous job and her video was somewhat touching and thoughtful.  I think she definitely deserved to win, so well done girl!




The comment response that won was by XMaterialgirlsX.  She again wrote exactly what I was looking for; a lesson learned with a good conlcusion and moral.  It was well written and although there were actually a handful that I really thought deserved a chance, this won particularly stood out to both my sister and I.  So well done!

The comment that won:
In 2009, I learned how to save money better. In 2008, I would spend my money whenever I see something I want =/ Unfortunately, that money is actually my parent's as I don't work yet. But after I found out that my family is still paying back the bank after buying this house 10 years ago, I felt bad and started to save my money now. I thought about my family and how hard they work just so we may live well. That would always make me think triple times before I buy something.  


So girls please send your information to cherrychan108@googlemail.com  


Thanks everyone for participating, more giveaways coming soon!

No comments:

Quick Search Cherry's Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails